Lemlem Tops , Lemlem Edna Smock Top Rosado MUJER,Programa de compra,españa tiendas
- Channel the beaches of Boracay through the Edna Smock Top by Lemlem. Embroidered and metallic details dot the boxy fit for a vacation-ready finish.
- 95% algodón 5% acrílico
- Lavar a mano con agua fría
- Bolsillos delanteros de parche
- Embroidered and metallic details
- Due to the design of the product, print may vary slightly
- Nº de estilo del fabricante S1772
While traveling to her native Ethiopia, Supermodel, actress, and activist Liya Kebede met with local weavers who voiced a decline in the market for their goods. A strong sense of compassion motivated Kebede to preserve their art form while simultaneously creating job opportunities. In 2007, lemlem was founded, meaning to bloom or to flourish in Amharic. The brand aims to add a sense of diversity to the market by producing luxuriously intricate, hand woven clothing and goods in Ethiopia from natural cotton. With a deeply rooted sense of tradition, lemlem aims to preserve and celebrate this art form by empowering and collaborating with local artisans.
Camisetas de tirantes,Lemlem,Tops rosas